Pricing, Availability and Final Thoughts
At the time of writing, the GIGABYTE Z87X-UD4H is going to set you back around the $200 mark, which is one of the cheaper options when compared to other recent GIGABYTE offerings we've looked at. The board really is priced perfectly. It looks great and offers more than enough features for most people.
Performance on the board, though, is really fantastic. Out of the box, it performs as you would expect. Overclocking was really fantastic, though, and while it falls short of the 5GHz number we're always-on the hunt for, the 4.975GHz we received is the strongest clock we've seen in a while.
I think what makes it look even more impressive, though, is the fact it's done with a load temperature of just 84c. Yes, while that's indeed warm, we've had boards clock at 4.9GHz and offer temperatures of 95c+. The numbers we see out of the GIGABYTE Z87X-UD4H really do look fantastic next to these ones.
The package is a little on the light side of things compared to some others, but the market this is aimed at and the price means that it's fairly standard. Of course, everything is always relative. If this was a $400 motherboard, we wouldn't be so impressed, but at $200, GIGABYTE lets the product itself do the talking and it really does a good job of selling itself.
If you don't want features like Thunderbolt, crazy amounts of overclocking features, or a board that is more focused towards just gamers, the GIGABYTE Z87X-UD4H is the kind of product you should be on the hunt for. The price is strong, the look is great, and performance is just as strong.
PRICING: You can find the GIGABYTE Z87X-UD4H Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The GIGABYTE Z87X-UD4H Motherboard retails for $199.04 at Amazon.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Super Meat Boy is a success on Switch
- Final Fantasy XV on PC will support mods
- Final Fantasy XV PC specs, release date announced
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series