The ASRock EP2C602-2T/D16 comes in a nice large box, which is simple enough. Nothing fancy here.
Opening the box, we find the accessories in the top section.
Removing the top insert, we get our first peek at the motherboard inside.
Taking out the motherboard package, we can see it comes in a nice, large anti-static bag. The motherboard has a nice foam insert to protect it during shipping.
Taking the motherboard out of the shipping package, we look at the motherboard fresh out of the box.
The accessories package that comes with this motherboard is minimal and has just the basic parts that you would need get the motherboard up and running.
The accessories included in the box are:
- Rear I/O Back Plate
- 1x bag with 2x SATA cables
- 1x mini SAS 8087 cable with 4x SATA connectors
- User Manual
- Driver Disk
The main supporting features of this motherboard are its two mini SAS 8087 connectors, which give storage and RAID options right out of the box. The two 10GBase-T LAN connections also supply basic network connectivity and provide the option to install faster network cards into the PCIe busses.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony makes sign-ups for PS4 v5.50 firmware beta available
- Netflix won't be available on the Nintendo Switch as of yet
- QLOC to port Dark Souls Remastered to respective platforms
- ViewSonic shows off new gaming displays at CES 2018
- NBA Jam remake teased, and now it needs to happen
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series