The Amped Wireless REA20 offers a great deal of quality within a range extender. Using the same platform as the RTA15 allows Amped Wireless to offer two solutions for end users, within one stable platform. The top of the external casing is built from a heavy acrylic, with the underlying chassis consisting of a durable extruded plastic.
As far as the management interface goes, the REA20 offers a great deal of extras in addition to the standard setup wizard. Within, you can manage a USB share, and also manage the wireless network that drives the wired ports.
In the marketing documentation, Amped claims up to 10,000 sq. ft. of additional network coverage via the REA20. Now, this might seem like a huge feat, but it's quite easy to explain. The Amped REA20 is able to extend your network by 50 ft. in all directions (something that I actually exceeded by 10ft in testing).
By doing some simple math, we can extract that if we have 60ft in all directions, that it would equal roughly 14,000 sq. ft.; that's quite a remarkable feat in my book.
PRICING: You can find the Amped Wireless REA20 Dual Band AC Range Extender for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The Amped Wireless REA20 Dual Band AC Range Extender retails for $191.82 at Amazon.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Galaxy S9 latest: could be priced as high as $1250
- Windows 10 on ARM detailed, FUD is now spreading
- AMD's Ryzen 5 2600 is up to 31% faster than Ryzen 5 1600
- Fallout 4 mod offers 4K texture pack, looks way better
- 400-person battle royale game receives first teaser trailer
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit