Link Speed by Location
Link Speed by Location offers valuable insight into the working throughput of the router at specific locations.
At the 2.4GHz 20MHz band, the REA20 had an excellent connection rate through the first four locations, dropping off to 130Mbps at location five.
Moving to 40MHz, we find the REA20 keeping a steady 300Mbps connection rate through the first three locations, and dropping to 270Mbps for locations four and five.
The 5GHz 20MHz band has our connections rate just shy of 180Mbps for the first two locations, and dropping to 144Mbps at location three and 37Mbps at four; however, the REA20 bounces back at location five, offering an 180Mbps rate.
Using the 40MHz channel width, the REA20 connected at 400Mbps for the first two locations, and 144Mbps for the third. The fourth location managed 37Mbps, but bounced back at location five with a 400Mbps rate.
Firing up the 5GHz 80MHz band, we connect to the REA20 at an impressive 867 Mbps within locations one and two. Moving out, we connect at 300 Mbps at location three, and 90 Mbps at location 4.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit