Extender Setup and Management Interface
When first connecting to the extender, you will be greeted with the screen above. Here, you can choose to use the scan button to search out networks to connect to and extend.
If you want to do things manually, or need to change settings later on, the wireless settings are broken down into two sections. The first section is the Home Network, which is the network you want to extend, and second is the Extended Network. Above, we have the 5GHz settings, but you will find the same layout in the 2.4GHz band as well.
Here, you can change the SSID of the extended network, along with the band on which it broadcasts.
Within the advanced settings, you will find a few ways to tweak the connection on the 5GHz band. One thing I would recommend here is to enable Tx Beamforming, if you have AC devices.
The IP configuration page allows you to setup the extended networks IP range.
The wired ports on the REA20 can be configured to use the 2.4 or 5GHz networks as the incoming connection. Here, I would only go for 5GHz if your extender has a good signal to the home network.
The management settings allow you to view the traffic coming through the extender, along with upgrading firmware, or resetting the extender to defaults.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit