While this is not the most feature rich chassis we have seen in this mini-tower slash micro-ATC tower segment of the market, in my mind, Nanoxia is still able to deliver on their promises. They state that this chassis is silent, and even with the fans on the high setting, this chassis still did not break the 30 dB mark. For those who don't know, that is the supposed point to where the average person perceives sound. We had to be at a foot for our audio measurements, and most people use a chassis that sits two feet or so away if on the desk top.
So in essence, you are going to be hard pressed to hear this chassis, which brings up another avenue for sales as well, the HTPC segment. While delivering on what the name insinuates is a huge part of it, there is also enough modularity in the design to allow for really powerful video cards, and with the grommets and black wiring, we had a very clean looking finished product, even though there is not a window to view any of that hard work.
While we liked having dual zone fan controls on the front of the chassis, we did find that even with the fans running on the high setting, the internal temperatures were a bit warmer than usual. This could be remedied with possibly trying a single radiator AIO, but putting a fan in the top helps tremendously with temperatures, although there is more noise associated with that too.
In this design, there are a lot of good things to find and use, and nothing really sticks out as anything they should or could have done differently. Everything worked as intended, and even with a slightly warped drive bay, with a bit of force, we had that situation fixed anyways. Considering the plan of attack with a design like this, I can see a lot of customers gravitating to what the Deep Silence 4 has to offer.
All the way around, the Deep Silence 4 delivers on Nanoxia's claims of what this chassis can do. While not as feature rich as other cases we have seen lately, there is definitely enough to get by and still have a very nice and silent build housed in here, anywhere you need it to be. The flat surfaces, matte texture, and simplistic styling, make it crossover to other categories as well, and that is something a lot of the more aggressive designs cannot do. Here we have a chassis that is quiet as a mouse, but can be more appreciated anywhere in your home, and is much less likely to make the wife scream when she sees it.
When we add the very affordable pricing into the mix, we think the Nanoxia Deep Silence 4 will find quite a few new homes after this review goes up. The Deep Silence 4 may be a bit niche, but the crossover capabilities also make this chassis very reusable down the line if you decided to upgrade the gaming rig again next year.
PRICING: You can find the Nanoxia Deep Silence 4 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The Nanoxia Deep Silence 4 (Black) retails for $79.99 at Amazon, and the Nanoxia Deep Silence 4 (White) retails for $79.99 at Amazon.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dynasty Warriors 9 online and local co-op update/demo Nov 1
- CD Projekt RED's Thronebreaker - 'No plans' for Switch debut
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas - 82% of unit sales on Switch
- Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends - West Switch release
- Samsung should unveil dual-screen, foldable phone NEXT MONTH
- Buffalo Linkstation 520 2-Bay NAS Review
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Palit introduces the reinvented GeForce RTX 2070 Dual
- Cooler Master Unveils the C700P Carbon
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 - Now Available for Order
- SP Launches New Pocket-Sized Power Banks
- Tesla vs Lovecraft Pre-Orders Start on iOS - Release date is 25th Oct