Accessories and Documentation
This is the box we found tied to the side of the HDD racks that contains the hardware. If they took the time to print the top of it, we may as well show it off. If you want a list of its contents, you will need to check inside of the booklet.
The accessories that come along with the hardware are shown here. There are six tie strips at the top, a pair of plugs to swap out the segmented grommets at the back, and we are also given an 8-pin EPS power cable extension to help out those with shorter PSU leads.
You also are given a 3.5" bay adapted cover, just in case. Below are the standoffs, ODD screws, fan screws, and the HDD screws across the middle. At the bottom, we have the SSD screws, the motherboard screws, screws to floor mount a drive, and the PSU screws.
The manual is printed in German first and English second, but in both sections you are given a parts list, basic wiring diagram, and a step-by-step guide through the build process. They do take the time to provide a fair amount of text, and it makes this more of a booklet than a manual. If you get stuck, quickly scanning this will sort out any stumbling points you may run into.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 sounds like it'll repeat Halo 5's mistakes
- Capcom shutters Dead Rising studio, cancels all projects
- Dad/Toddler infiltrate prize machine, steals Nintendo Switch
- Mono Studio release launch trailer for INSOMNIA: The Ark
- My Nintendo Gold Points can be used for Switch Online plans
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- Need help with my asus rp-AC68U
- x299 Taichi XE vs Formula OC usb controllers 2 or 3?
- Psyonix And Hot Wheels Reveal New Rocket League DLC
- Pirate Island Rescue released on Steam
- Celebrated crime caper The Swindle slinks onto Nintendo Switch this October
- Tricky Towers coming to Nintendo Switch!
- Beat Hazard 2 is now in Beta and will be heading for Steam Early Access in October.