Accessories and Documentation
This is the box we found tied to the side of the HDD racks that contains the hardware. If they took the time to print the top of it, we may as well show it off. If you want a list of its contents, you will need to check inside of the booklet.
The accessories that come along with the hardware are shown here. There are six tie strips at the top, a pair of plugs to swap out the segmented grommets at the back, and we are also given an 8-pin EPS power cable extension to help out those with shorter PSU leads.
You also are given a 3.5" bay adapted cover, just in case. Below are the standoffs, ODD screws, fan screws, and the HDD screws across the middle. At the bottom, we have the SSD screws, the motherboard screws, screws to floor mount a drive, and the PSU screws.
The manual is printed in German first and English second, but in both sections you are given a parts list, basic wiring diagram, and a step-by-step guide through the build process. They do take the time to provide a fair amount of text, and it makes this more of a booklet than a manual. If you get stuck, quickly scanning this will sort out any stumbling points you may run into.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Threadripper 2990X 32-core monster detailed in leak
- Mario Tennis Aces will feature Diddy Kong & more as DLC's
- WWE 2K19 Special Editions revealed and release date unveil
- Disney and Nintendo partner for a Nintendo Switch TV show
- Gift Unravel Two on Xbox One and get 1 month of EA Access
- LaCie DJI Co-Pilot 2TB Review
- Dumb question regarding moderator approval
- ASUS ProArt PA27AC Monitor: The Best Workstation Monitor?!
- Asus X401A Laptop will not boot despite several replaced components
- FS Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+ 256GB SM-G965U New $751CAD
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit