Even with lower costs involved, Nanoxia still goes all out on the packaging to attract the eye. The naming at the top is bright green and yellow. The yellow features to the right of the chassis image, and the finishing line at the bottom, again in green, are bound to make you stop and look longer to see what is inside.
Spinning things to the left, we now have a panel that offers two specifications charts. Below that are boxes showing the three versions, and ours has a red sticker placed on white.
The back offers the same header to the panel as the front did, but below we now have six images of various parts of the chassis with basic descriptions of what they are.
The last panel offers the same as the opposing panel. Again the same charts, and again we are marked to have the white Deep Silence 4 inside of the box.
The Deep Silence 4 is shipped inside of thick Styrofoam caps, and they are thick enough to take the weight of this chassis. Inside of those, the chassis is wrapped in a plastic liner to protect the plastic front as well as the matte white paint finish applied to the rest of the chassis. The combination of packaging has again served it well, and allowed this chassis to arrive in top notch condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit