Accessories and Documentation
With anything ROCCAT, somewhere in the box is a folded up Quick Installation Guide with print on both sides. While I am sure it is easier to print two sides of one sheet, when unfolded it is hard to use around the desk. However, does offer a lot of information to get you not only connected to a PC, but it also sorts through things like the very detailed software that is currently using 83.5MB of space on my drive.
Once it is unfolded, this side of the paperwork explains how Easy-Shift works, how to record Macros on-the-fly, and it also shows the default settings for what Easy-Shift offers out of the box. At the very right side, it describes the per-key illumination, and shows that via the software there are tons of ways to customize it. At the bottom left corner, there are in depth instructions for to how to record a Macro. The rest of the bottom offers ten languages of instructions on how to get the Ryos MK Pro connected, software installed, and ready for customization.
The flip side offers much of what we saw on the packaging, as they cover the features, and things that they offer when choosing or using this keyboard. They do also offer contents, system requirements, and full technical specifications, in case you missed it in your eagerness to get the keyboard out of the packaging.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT Ryos MK Pro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 5 [Ryos MK Pro Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Inside the Ryos MK Pro]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard