Ryos MK Pro Continued
We made sure that we have the switches that the box showed us; we do in fact have Cherry MX brown switches under all but the Thumbster keys on this keyboard.
The key caps first cast in white to allow the LED light behind them to shine through. The keys are also cast in black on the outside, and allow the legends to show through the top.
The right side of the keyboard is sitting at a bit more of an incline since we have extended the feet at the back of the keyboard for this shot. In the same location, we found the audio connections on the opposite side; we now are given a 2-port USB 2.0 hub to connect other devices here, and keep the wiring mess down on the desktop.
Dead center in the back of the keyboard, a thick braided cable is found for connectivity. This is currently bundled with the Velcro strap supplied by ROCCAT; while offering two USB 2.0 connections and the pair of 3.5mm audio jacks, when unfolded we have 1.8 meters of length to connect the Ryos MK Pro.
In this image I want to discuss the many ways you can run wiring under the keyboard. After connecting to the hub, for say a mouse, you can run along the back and into one of the grooves, and then simply pick the best route of six available options for it to run through.
At the front there is a large foot like this one at either side, which would make the Ryos stick to almost any surface. They have also run a thin rubber strip under the wrist rest, and since this is where most of the weight will be, it will definitely keep this keyboard situated in one location, and it won't move back while gaming.
The back also offers a pair of large rubber feet, one at either side, but something that only a few manufacturers do, is to also add rubber to the tips of the adjustable feet so that while even having a smaller foot print, it will still grab and keep the keyboard situated where you put it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT Ryos MK Pro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 5 [Ryos MK Pro Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Inside the Ryos MK Pro]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Psyonix reveals 'Salty Shores' Rocket League content update
- Overwatch two-year anniversary skins and patch notes reveal
- Human Head Studios release Rune: Ragarok gameplay video
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Donkey Kong Adventure unveil
- Hi-Rez Studios fires art contractor for copied Overwatch art
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit