Ryos MK Pro Continued
We made sure that we have the switches that the box showed us; we do in fact have Cherry MX brown switches under all but the Thumbster keys on this keyboard.
The key caps first cast in white to allow the LED light behind them to shine through. The keys are also cast in black on the outside, and allow the legends to show through the top.
The right side of the keyboard is sitting at a bit more of an incline since we have extended the feet at the back of the keyboard for this shot. In the same location, we found the audio connections on the opposite side; we now are given a 2-port USB 2.0 hub to connect other devices here, and keep the wiring mess down on the desktop.
Dead center in the back of the keyboard, a thick braided cable is found for connectivity. This is currently bundled with the Velcro strap supplied by ROCCAT; while offering two USB 2.0 connections and the pair of 3.5mm audio jacks, when unfolded we have 1.8 meters of length to connect the Ryos MK Pro.
In this image I want to discuss the many ways you can run wiring under the keyboard. After connecting to the hub, for say a mouse, you can run along the back and into one of the grooves, and then simply pick the best route of six available options for it to run through.
At the front there is a large foot like this one at either side, which would make the Ryos stick to almost any surface. They have also run a thin rubber strip under the wrist rest, and since this is where most of the weight will be, it will definitely keep this keyboard situated in one location, and it won't move back while gaming.
The back also offers a pair of large rubber feet, one at either side, but something that only a few manufacturers do, is to also add rubber to the tips of the adjustable feet so that while even having a smaller foot print, it will still grab and keep the keyboard situated where you put it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [ROCCAT Ryos MK Pro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 5 [Ryos MK Pro Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Inside the Ryos MK Pro]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Corsair keyboards and mice are coming to the Xbox One
- Rainbow Six Siege goes free-to-play for the weekend, Nov 18
- Nintendo head wished Smash Ultimate launched in early 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Director does Ultimate Q&A
- Game of Thrones Season 8: 'longer than 60 min' each episode
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Netgear Insight Business Storage and Networking Management
- EML to PST Converter
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions
- Lex Machina Expands Employment Litigation Analytics with Launch of ERISA Module
- L'Oreal Launches La Roche-Posay My Skin Track UV--The First Battery-Free Wearable Sun Safety Sensor
- Drobo Launches High Performance 8D to Transform Storage Workflows
- CORSAIR Announces Support for Xbox One