Specifications, Availability and Pricing
Externally, we are getting a chassis that is sleek and elegant, with a lot of steel mesh visible, piano black plastic trim, and chrome strips that run the top face of the chassis to add a bit of classic styling. Down the face are three bay covers, a large expanse of mesh, and the Cooler Master logo at the bottom. The left panel offers a large tinted window, while the right panel is all steel, but does have a raised section to allow for more space behind the motherboard tray.
The back of the chassis offers a seven plus one expansion slot layout, where seven are horizontal, and the plus one is off to the side vertically. The front bezel also contains a pop out dust filter to clean the intake; the chassis also offers a slide out filter in the floor to cover the PSU and optional intake.
Inside of this chassis there are three toll-free bays for 5.25" drives, and things get interesting with the HDD rack. It will arrange to allow seven 3.5" drives, or three 3.5" drives and four 2.5" drives. Also on the topic of 2.5" drives, there is room for a total of ten of them inside this design. The motherboard tray offers plenty of management options, a large access hole for back plates, and it will hold either an ATX or a Micro-ATX motherboard.
Then of course, there is the cooling included, and the options you still have left. Of course, we get the Seidon 120 AIO to cool the CPU, and the manual says this goes into the rear of the chassis, so the 120mm there will need to be relocated. The top of the chassis will house either a pair of 140mm fans, a pair of 120mm fans, or even a 200mm fan. The front of the chassis comes with a 200mm fan installed, but offers the same mounting as the top does for other options. Our version has the side panel window, so there are no fan mounting options there, and both the HDD cage and the floor of the chassis offer locations for 120mm fans. So that is seven 120mm fan locations, four 140mm fan locations, and two 200mm fan locations just to keep the count right.
As for its availability, this bundle can only be found in one location, and that happens to be through an exclusive deal with Newegg.com. As we are writing, there is plenty of stock left, and we also find this at a really amazing price when you consider everything you are getting with this deal. First there is the CM 690 III that you will see for an average of $125 across the boards for the window version that we have.
On top of that, you are getting the Seidon 120, which can be found for around $65 U.S. dollars. So what is essentially $190 to obtain piece by piece, you can have at Newegg.com for $119.99; this is a great deal for this bundle. Now that we know what we get, and no one can argue the savings to be had with this bundle, let's see how it all plays out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sources: Nintendo restricts review copies to curb leaks
- Dead Space 2 dev recounts harsh reality of game budgets
- Analysts forecast Capcom will miss net sales target
- Capcom ships 4 million copies of Resident Evil 7
- Petroglyph Games announce new RTS- Forged Battalion
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz