Accessories and Documentation
The box we found in the HDD bay contains all of the hardware; this is also where you will look to be sure you have everything you need, and find what each part is used for. This is not included in the manual, so keep the box handy if you are unsure of what goes where.
In the box, we found three bags and a group of plastic wire tie strips to help manage the PSU wiring during the build. Two of those bags are shown, one containing the standoffs, motherboard screws, and a socket, while the other bag offers screws to lock the slide out trays in place through the frame of the racks.
Starting at top left and working clockwise, we see the thumbscrews for the 5.25" device mounting, and to the right we see the group of anti-vibration HDD screws that work with the grommets pre-set into each of the trays. Below that are the PSU screws, and to their left are the screws for 2.5" drive mounting.
The User's Manual is pretty thorough when it comes to breaking down the build into easy to follow steps that we see in the images provided. This manual is multilingual, and does cut down a bit on the actual text supplied to go along with each step, but when you get stuck, this will get you through that point of the build. You can also use the flip out exploded diagram at the back to better understand how it all works. There is also an insert in red that states you should not return to the place of purchase if there is an issue, and it provides you with many ways to make contact regionally.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series