Fractal Design likes to keep things simple with the packaging, and more black screening applied to plain cardboard goes to prove that. They offer the naming at the top, a large drawing of the front and left side of the ARC Mini R2, and offer the logo and web address at the bottom.
On this smaller side, we have the naming again at the top, but the middle of this panel offers a rendering of the interior of the chassis under the FD-CA-ARC-MINI-R2-BL-W chassis part number. The "W" at the end designates the windowed side panel over the flat steel panel option.
The back offers eight features listed near the top, with lengthy descriptions of what they are and what they do. Just below them is a large exploded diagram, with the same eight numbers located around it to show where those specific features are in this design.
The second smaller panel of the packaging offers the same specifications chart for the chassis, and the cooling system that we just went over on the last page.
Inside of the cardboard, you will find Styrofoam end caps to take the brunt of any hits to the packaging as well as keeping the chassis away from the cardboard sides of the box. Inside of that is a plastic liner, and for added precautions, there is tape holding the front air filter in place, and plastic clinging to both the inside and outside of the side panel window on the left.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- D-Link EXO AC2600 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit