Fractal Design likes to keep things simple with the packaging, and more black screening applied to plain cardboard goes to prove that. They offer the naming at the top, a large drawing of the front and left side of the ARC Mini R2, and offer the logo and web address at the bottom.
On this smaller side, we have the naming again at the top, but the middle of this panel offers a rendering of the interior of the chassis under the FD-CA-ARC-MINI-R2-BL-W chassis part number. The "W" at the end designates the windowed side panel over the flat steel panel option.
The back offers eight features listed near the top, with lengthy descriptions of what they are and what they do. Just below them is a large exploded diagram, with the same eight numbers located around it to show where those specific features are in this design.
The second smaller panel of the packaging offers the same specifications chart for the chassis, and the cooling system that we just went over on the last page.
Inside of the cardboard, you will find Styrofoam end caps to take the brunt of any hits to the packaging as well as keeping the chassis away from the cardboard sides of the box. Inside of that is a plastic liner, and for added precautions, there is tape holding the front air filter in place, and plastic clinging to both the inside and outside of the side panel window on the left.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Google buys HTC's mobile division for $1.1 billion
- Project CARS 2 dev working on Fast and the Furious game
- AMD partners still don't have Vega GPUs for custom cards
- AMD's next-gen Vega: made on 12nm FinFET, coming in 2018
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower