Look and Feel
Google and LG have done a very good job of making the Nexus 5 feel like a premium smartphone in all areas. Starting with the feel of the Nexus 5 itself, it feels like the perfect size in my hand; of course, all hands are different, so this varies from person to person.
I feel like the 4.95-inch screen is perfect, with the minimal bezel around the gorgeous display adding to its beauty. We have a white ceramic earpiece at the top, which stands out on the black front. The ceramic buttons on the side of the Nexus 5 feel great, and very 'premium.'
On the front of the phone, we have that earpiece I mentioned before, the 1.3-megapixel camera, and of course, the gorgeous 4.95-inch Full HD display.
Flipping the Nexus 5 over, we find some horizontal Nexus branding, the 13-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash, and the LG logo down the bottom. There are two models: the LG-D820 (US version) and the LG-D821 (International).
On the left of the phone, we have the ceramic volume rocker - which feels great to press.
On the right side, we have the power button, and SIM card tray.
At the very top of the phone, we have the 3.5mm audio jack.
On the very bottom of the phone, there's the usual microUSB port for charging and syncing your Nexus 5. Next to the microUSB port, we have two speaker grills, but only one of them works; the other is just for looks.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard