Look and Feel
Google and LG have done a very good job of making the Nexus 5 feel like a premium smartphone in all areas. Starting with the feel of the Nexus 5 itself, it feels like the perfect size in my hand; of course, all hands are different, so this varies from person to person.
I feel like the 4.95-inch screen is perfect, with the minimal bezel around the gorgeous display adding to its beauty. We have a white ceramic earpiece at the top, which stands out on the black front. The ceramic buttons on the side of the Nexus 5 feel great, and very 'premium.'
On the front of the phone, we have that earpiece I mentioned before, the 1.3-megapixel camera, and of course, the gorgeous 4.95-inch Full HD display.
Flipping the Nexus 5 over, we find some horizontal Nexus branding, the 13-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash, and the LG logo down the bottom. There are two models: the LG-D820 (US version) and the LG-D821 (International).
On the left of the phone, we have the ceramic volume rocker - which feels great to press.
On the right side, we have the power button, and SIM card tray.
At the very top of the phone, we have the 3.5mm audio jack.
On the very bottom of the phone, there's the usual microUSB port for charging and syncing your Nexus 5. Next to the microUSB port, we have two speaker grills, but only one of them works; the other is just for looks.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite developer: no rush to make new Battle Royale maps
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass announced, full reveal at E3
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X overclocked to 6GHz with LN2 cooling
- Will Halo 6 be revealed at E3 2018?
- Neo Geo retro console possibly on the way
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit