The Build and Finished Product
While much hasn't changed up front, we did add the DVD drive. One thing I like about this design is that the front does not look funny, or disturbed in any way, since the rings don't connect from bay to bay; so removing one does not destroy the appeal.
I did have to dig a bit to find an air cooler that would fit inside this chassis with the 155mm limitation, but we got it all sorted and finished. Two issues you need to know: longer cards will make HDD bays useless, and with a large cooler, getting to the screws at the top of the motherboard is nearly impossible.
Out back, there is nothing worthy of any special mentions. The dust cover snapped right in, we had no issues with the card aligning, and the PSU fit as expected.
With a modular PSU, we had no extra wiring to hide. However, we did use the pair of tabs on the side of the tray to run all of the front I/O wiring, and since we also had the short wiring kit, there just isn't anything left over to tend to.
Getting the panels back on is easy enough considering we don't have to worry about wiring in the back; they simply slide back on, and the thumbscrews get replaced. At this point, we are ready to power things up, and get some testing done.
With the system fired up, we took a quick picture with all the LEDs active. There is just a peek of the blue LED in the back through the side panel window, the motherboard LED is shining through the mesh top, and we can also see the blue power LED, and the red HDD activity LED. The nice thing here is that they are on an angle, so as not to blind you accidentally.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Black Friday Sales: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe & More
- NVIDIA's new GeForce Game Ready 416.94 drivers released
- NVIDIA announces Quadro RTX 4000: Turing goes single-slot
- US rapper Soulja Boy announces his own... CONSOLE?!
- Overwatch update adds Ashe, balances everything else
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- OLM to PST Converter
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms