One constant feature of almost all Thermaltake products is the packaging. It features the black background, the red strips, and their name at the top in orange. This time, the Chaser A21 is in a large image surrounded by blue and green tracers, and there is a notation of the Internal USB 3.0 connection included in this design.
As the red stripe continues onto the right side of the packaging, we find a multi-lingual listing of four features. Here, they cover the front I/O and its USB 3.0 connectivity, that there is an LED fan installed, the tool-less design of the bays, the CPU cutout, and four optional fan locations.
Thermaltake took what was designed for the front of the box, and also repeated it on the back, saving even more money for the chassis inside the box. While it could have shown things as others do, we will show you everything you need to know by the time we are done here.
The right side offers the specifications of the Chaser A21. This is the same full list we just discussed, and it allows customers at the point of sale to gauge what this design has to offer.
Inside of the cardboard, the ChaserA21 is wrapped in plastic (some plastic is also applied to the window), but has Styrofoam caps on both ends that do most of the work. The tried and true method works again, and even though the box was a little roughed up, the chassis inside arrived in excellent condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit