One constant feature of almost all Thermaltake products is the packaging. It features the black background, the red strips, and their name at the top in orange. This time, the Chaser A21 is in a large image surrounded by blue and green tracers, and there is a notation of the Internal USB 3.0 connection included in this design.
As the red stripe continues onto the right side of the packaging, we find a multi-lingual listing of four features. Here, they cover the front I/O and its USB 3.0 connectivity, that there is an LED fan installed, the tool-less design of the bays, the CPU cutout, and four optional fan locations.
Thermaltake took what was designed for the front of the box, and also repeated it on the back, saving even more money for the chassis inside the box. While it could have shown things as others do, we will show you everything you need to know by the time we are done here.
The right side offers the specifications of the Chaser A21. This is the same full list we just discussed, and it allows customers at the point of sale to gauge what this design has to offer.
Inside of the cardboard, the ChaserA21 is wrapped in plastic (some plastic is also applied to the window), but has Styrofoam caps on both ends that do most of the work. The tried and true method works again, and even though the box was a little roughed up, the chassis inside arrived in excellent condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Smash Bros. Ultimate/Pokemon: Let's Go to bump Switch sales
- Nintendo celebrate 1,000 games on Switch with new trailer
- SCDKey celebrates Black Friday with cheap OS/game keys
- Playground Games discusses benefits of Microsoft ownership
- Nintendo has no immediate plans for N64 mini
- G-Technology Mobile SSD R Series 1TB Review
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Netgear Insight Business Storage and Networking Management
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions