One constant feature of almost all Thermaltake products is the packaging. It features the black background, the red strips, and their name at the top in orange. This time, the Chaser A21 is in a large image surrounded by blue and green tracers, and there is a notation of the Internal USB 3.0 connection included in this design.
As the red stripe continues onto the right side of the packaging, we find a multi-lingual listing of four features. Here, they cover the front I/O and its USB 3.0 connectivity, that there is an LED fan installed, the tool-less design of the bays, the CPU cutout, and four optional fan locations.
Thermaltake took what was designed for the front of the box, and also repeated it on the back, saving even more money for the chassis inside the box. While it could have shown things as others do, we will show you everything you need to know by the time we are done here.
The right side offers the specifications of the Chaser A21. This is the same full list we just discussed, and it allows customers at the point of sale to gauge what this design has to offer.
Inside of the cardboard, the ChaserA21 is wrapped in plastic (some plastic is also applied to the window), but has Styrofoam caps on both ends that do most of the work. The tried and true method works again, and even though the box was a little roughed up, the chassis inside arrived in excellent condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz