Accessories and Documentation
One bag contains all of the hardware, and in it is what you see here. There is a Kensington lock loop and screw, a standoff socket, standoffs, and the PSU screws along the top row. At the bottom are screws to mount the bay adapter, motherboard and SSD screws, ODD screws, long fan screws for the front, and ten tie strips that are in the middle.
Here, we have the 3.5" adapter for the 5.25" bays. It comes with the full cover in SofTouch coating to match the front, it allows for most 3.5" devices to be installed, and you can also hang a 2.5" drive under the tray, as we see it here.
Tied in with the hardware box and the bay adapter, there is also this second fan filter that matches the one covering the pre-installed 120mm fan in the front of the chassis. If you do opt to install a second fan, you can then add this filter to keep the entire intake cleaned before cooling the hardware.
In a glossy paper guide for the Ronin, everything from the parts list to each component being installed is covered. Both with the illustrations, and the text that accompanies it, there should be no real issues with getting the components we wanted installed into this chassis.
I also wanted to show that the top section of the HDD rack is removable, but within those cages, the trays are a bit different. There is even a warning sticker to show not to flex these, as they slide open like the one with the drive in it, and then squeeze back together to secure the pins in the drives. For 2.5" drives, you can just screw through the frame of each tray.
Along with the Ronin, we were also sent the cloth covered individually sleeved cables from the Alchemy series. We have the 24-pin, a pair of 6-pin PCI-E leads, and the 8-pin EPS cable, which will also disappear into the build, and look good when the chassis does happen to be open.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Next-gen Xbox Scarlett development kit is called 'Anaconda'
- Detroit: Become Human sells 2 million+ units since May 2018
- Project Stream testers get free copy of AC: Odyssey
- Google's Project Stream is the future of gaming
- EA folds Battlefront II into its subscription services
- accentuate redress
- Vandexafil Ultra New Male Enhancement Formula! Gain
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire