It Looks and Feels Great - The Flex looks great for what it does. It has a sleek look, and rubber feel. The screen lights up just enough to let you know what you've done in terms of steps for the day, and that's great. It doesn't feel heavy, or cumbersome to wear, it really just compliments my body (I feel like I'm trying to sell some female accessory here).
The Dashboard is Powerful - You can tell that Fitbit has put some effort into its Dashboard, which is incredibly powerful.
Mobile and Social Features - Being able to access my Dashboard from my smartphone is something that I loved about using the Flex. The added social features will keep you on your toes, and won't have you slacking off on your fitness.
I'm Slowly Becoming a Robot - After over a decade of not wearing a watch, it feels weird to look down at my wrist and see something there. I don't feel it, because it's so light, but I obviously see it. When I do see it, and press twice on the Flex twice to see my current steps goal, I feel like a humanoid robot. I feel awesome.
The Fitbit Force is Now Here - Damn it! But, this is the way it is in the tech world; things move incredibly fast. I don't mind, as I was able to dip my toes into the world of fitness wearables with the Flex, and it is not something I regret doing. It's not really even a negative, or a "What's Not," but more of a: "Remember, before you buy the Flex, the Force is out now, people."
The Fitbit Flex has converted me into a fitness tracking lover. This is my first, and certainly not my last fitness tracker. There are plenty of others out there, but Fitbit has a treasure trove of goodness here.
The Fitbit Flex provides two wristbands in the package, the wireless sync dongle, the feature-packed Dashboard, the mobile app, and much more. There's also some scales you can buy, which is something I think will motivate me much more into getting out and being more active, and watching what I eat.
If you're in the market for a fitness tracker for yourself: The Flex is a great device. It also makes a perfect, not so expensive gift for birthdays, and Christmas too. At just $100 USD, it's not overpriced, and sits firmly within impulse buy territory. This is something that appealed to me, and I haven't regretted a single step since.
PRICING: You can find the Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband retails for $97.94 at Amazon.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mega Man Legacy Collection has sold 1 million units
- Mario's voice enters Guinness World Record, 100 performances
- Mortal Engines movie could HARDCORE fail, $42m made so far
- God of War's director confirms viewable Death Stranding demo
- New Street Fighter V character 'Kage' image leaked early
- RDX Surge Male Enhancement Pills : Maximize Your Performance with RDXSurge!
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire