Packaging for the P9D WS is very clean. It is packaged in boxes that you just want to keep around, and not throw away after the build is complete.
Here, we see a picture of the front of the box, showing all of the features that you can expect to find on this motherboard.
Here, we see the back of the box, with more detail on feature load out.
Accessories included with the P9D WS are:
Rear I/O Back Plate
3x bags of SATA cables (6 cables total)
1x USB 2.0 and IEEE 1394 Bracket
1x Serial/COM Bracket
1x G.P Diagnosis Card
USB and Front Panel Header Block
This is the G.P Diagnosis card; we really like that it is included in the package. These are very useful when running in bench mode, and not installed in a case, or it can be used to diagnosis problems with a system by reading the codes on the LED's, to help figure out what problems a system may be having.
The specifications for this motherboard offer plenty of I/O options, with 6x SATA ports, 3x PCIe slots, and 6x USB ports.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz