Packaging & Specifications
Sporting a retail box with a flip cover and flashy graphics, first impressions are all what first make this motherboard. As previously mentioned, the K8V Deluxe Wireless Edition's box is heavily populated with images and text advertising ASUS's included wireless bundle; for a little while I had completely forgotten an actual motherboard was in my hands. With many bold statements brought forth by their box and website alike, I was eager at start to get my hands on this new wireless bundle and test it out.
ASUS's K8V Deluxe also comes in standard flavour, sans the wireless package, for a reduced price of $135.00 compared to $155.00 for the wireless edition. Additionally, we plan to find out whether or not this added bundle is not only worth the price, but worth the motherboard at all.
Included in the K8V Deluxe Wireless Edition are the following components:
- ASUS K8V Motherboard
- Motherboard manual & wireless bundle manual
- WiFi 802.11b card and antenna
- 2x Serial ATA cables and dual-head S/ATA power adaptor cable
- 2x ATA 66/100/133 cables, 1x ATA 33 cable, and 1x FDD cable
- Single-port FireWire PCI card
- Single-port Coaxial S/PDIF PCI card
- Quadruple-port USB PCI card
- WinSuite Gold software bundle
- 1x software/driver CD's
Packing a very impressive bundle of accessories, ASUS continues their prestigious reputation of providing an abundance of accessories in their retail motherboard packages. And, as apparent in their recent motherboard releases, ASUS remains in contract with WinSuite; this is their primary software suite of choice when it comes to their motherboards.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit