Packaging & Specifications
Sporting a retail box with a flip cover and flashy graphics, first impressions are all what first make this motherboard. As previously mentioned, the K8V Deluxe Wireless Edition's box is heavily populated with images and text advertising ASUS's included wireless bundle; for a little while I had completely forgotten an actual motherboard was in my hands. With many bold statements brought forth by their box and website alike, I was eager at start to get my hands on this new wireless bundle and test it out.
ASUS's K8V Deluxe also comes in standard flavour, sans the wireless package, for a reduced price of $135.00 compared to $155.00 for the wireless edition. Additionally, we plan to find out whether or not this added bundle is not only worth the price, but worth the motherboard at all.
Included in the K8V Deluxe Wireless Edition are the following components:
- ASUS K8V Motherboard
- Motherboard manual & wireless bundle manual
- WiFi 802.11b card and antenna
- 2x Serial ATA cables and dual-head S/ATA power adaptor cable
- 2x ATA 66/100/133 cables, 1x ATA 33 cable, and 1x FDD cable
- Single-port FireWire PCI card
- Single-port Coaxial S/PDIF PCI card
- Quadruple-port USB PCI card
- WinSuite Gold software bundle
- 1x software/driver CD's
Packing a very impressive bundle of accessories, ASUS continues their prestigious reputation of providing an abundance of accessories in their retail motherboard packages. And, as apparent in their recent motherboard releases, ASUS remains in contract with WinSuite; this is their primary software suite of choice when it comes to their motherboards.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ethereum mining difficulty reaches lofty new heights
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series pricing to continue rising
- Amnesia dev Chinese Room has 'gone dark'
- Run, don't walk for our 'Walking Dead' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM