As head of the TweakTown Canadian Lab, I'm frequently burdened with a fair amount of pressure regarding our benchmarking machines. Scott Mueller, author of several popular computer bibles, once stated that a computer's brand is labelled depending on the manufacturer of that specific computer's motherboard; following this belief, one would say every single test-bench machine in the Canadian Lab is ASUS branded - and damn proud we are.
From our extreme top-of-the-line Athlon 64 FX-51 machines to our counterpart Athlon 64 3200+'s, we can confidently announce the new branding of each and every one of our benchmarking machines: Including SK8N'S and SK8V'S. To further celebrate this, we present to you our absolute latest addition to the test-bench machine family: ASUS's K8V Deluxe Wireless Edition. Today we're taking an in-depth look at ASUS's brand new Athlon 64 motherboard, complimented with a never-before-seen inclusion of a wireless AP card and an omni-directional antenna.
At first, being very sceptical, we were becoming sick of ASUS's logo-plagued box: repeatedly advertising their new "wireless technology bundle". After a flip of a cover and a page or two read, we were more than pleasantly surprised. Hold tight as we introduce you to a product with a whole lotta' stickers and a few surprises as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mowgli is a dark themed 'The Jungle Book', trailer released
- Razer's new Blade: smallest 15.6-inch gaming laptop ever
- SEGA teases upcoming Sonic Racing game information
- Intel's new Coffee Lake-based 8C/16T chip spotted again
- GeForce GTX 1050 3GB released: 768 CUDA cores, 96-bit bus
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit