Inside the Box
There is a solid amount of foam protecting the power supply. The modular cables take up the reminder of space in the box, to make sure everything is secure.
On top of the P700, we find the I/O specification label. We also get a good look at the "Stealth Technology Cooling Coating". It doesn't seem like it is anything different than we've seen from other units, but without the proper equipment to test it, we'll have to take their word for it.
This side of the unit displays the Vector label, and some cooling vents.
The other side is essentially the same, minus the Vector label.
On the back, we find the standard honeycomb mesh, along with AC input, and heavy duty on/off rocker switch.
The front of the unit has the modular connectors. They are clearly labeled, but they are not labeled for which rail they pull from.
The bottom of the unit has the mesh grill, along with the silver bezel which gives it a bit of flair.
The modular cables are all fully sleeved in black nylon mesh.
Also included with the power supply are the user manual, the AC input cord, zip ties, and the mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Single-player AAA game production costs increase by 10x
- Sony makes sign-ups for PS4 v5.50 firmware beta available
- Netflix won't be available on the Nintendo Switch as of yet
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series