Inside the Box
There is a solid amount of foam protecting the power supply. The modular cables take up the reminder of space in the box, to make sure everything is secure.
On top of the P700, we find the I/O specification label. We also get a good look at the "Stealth Technology Cooling Coating". It doesn't seem like it is anything different than we've seen from other units, but without the proper equipment to test it, we'll have to take their word for it.
This side of the unit displays the Vector label, and some cooling vents.
The other side is essentially the same, minus the Vector label.
On the back, we find the standard honeycomb mesh, along with AC input, and heavy duty on/off rocker switch.
The front of the unit has the modular connectors. They are clearly labeled, but they are not labeled for which rail they pull from.
The bottom of the unit has the mesh grill, along with the silver bezel which gives it a bit of flair.
The modular cables are all fully sleeved in black nylon mesh.
Also included with the power supply are the user manual, the AC input cord, zip ties, and the mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- World of Warcraft expansion 'Battle for Azeroth' releases
- FromSoftware release Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice screenshots
- Capcom/Valve to fix Monster Hunter: World connection errors
- Marvel's Spider-Man gameplay launch trailer unveiled early
- Nintendo smashes Sony in total hardware sales: 700 million+
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $1,300
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX and 2950X Review
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market