Inside the Box
Upon cracking the box open, we are greeted with another box. This box sits on top of the power supply itself, and holds all of the modular cables.
Remove the cable box, and you find that the power supply is very well protected.
On top of the power supply, you can find the I/O specification label for the unit, and see the black textured finish of the XTR 550W power supply.
Both sides feature the same XTR logo, with the opposite being inverted.
About 80% of the back is meshed, so that as much air as possible can flow through. The AC input, and on/off rocker switch are also back here.
All of the connectors on the front are well labeled for the modular cables.
The octagonal fan grill is integrated into the case, and is a pleasant difference from the norm.
All cables are modular and of the flat ribbon type, with the exception of the 24-pin Main. It is sleeved with black nylon mesh.
Rounding out the contents of the box are the user manual, the AC power cord, and the mounting screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- COLORFUL's new CGU 2018 eSports event might include PUBG
- Cygames shows off Granblue Fantasy's combat in all its glory
- NVIDIA wants retailers to sell to gamers, not crypto miners
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series