General Use at 3840x2160, the First Week With 4K
To tell you the truth, I didn't know what I was going to do with a 39-inch, 4K display, until days into using it. I did my unboxing video, and then I tried using it as my everyday display, but it is just too damn big. I found myself not using the desktop real estate as much as I wanted, and then I began having issues with the panel.
I was getting a black screen problem, where the monitor would drop signal for a few seconds, and then come back to life, to only drop signal again seconds after. It was unusable at this point, but I found it to be a problem with what I was running: Intel's NUC.
I grabbed another Corsair Neutron GTX SSD, slotted my two NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780s into my test bed setup, and installed Windows from scratch; this is a near daily process around here with what I'm doing in my office. Once it was up and running -yeah baby, that's 4K.
The Seiki Digital SE39UY04 doesn't look too good at all out of the box, so you'll want to change the following settings:
Picture Mode - User
Sharpness - 0
Color Temp - 0
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel's b2b shop could revolutionize PC game reselling
- GeIL reveal ASUS ROG certified EVO X ROG RGB RAM
- Seasonic reveal their PRIME Ultra power supplies
- Noctua to release two AM4-compatible low-profile coolers
- Battlerite to leave Steam's Early Access November 8
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM