General Use at 3840x2160, the First Week With 4K
To tell you the truth, I didn't know what I was going to do with a 39-inch, 4K display, until days into using it. I did my unboxing video, and then I tried using it as my everyday display, but it is just too damn big. I found myself not using the desktop real estate as much as I wanted, and then I began having issues with the panel.
I was getting a black screen problem, where the monitor would drop signal for a few seconds, and then come back to life, to only drop signal again seconds after. It was unusable at this point, but I found it to be a problem with what I was running: Intel's NUC.
I grabbed another Corsair Neutron GTX SSD, slotted my two NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780s into my test bed setup, and installed Windows from scratch; this is a near daily process around here with what I'm doing in my office. Once it was up and running -yeah baby, that's 4K.
The Seiki Digital SE39UY04 doesn't look too good at all out of the box, so you'll want to change the following settings:
Picture Mode - User
Sharpness - 0
Color Temp - 0
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our out-of-this-world 'Valerian' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ