Mionix Avior 7000 Mouse
The middle of the left side of the Avior has a slightly indented shape to allow a bit of grip, and near the top there are two programmable buttons to use. The top, while still curved, is low and sort of flat in comparison to most mice.
As the three top sections come together and meet the lower section, we see the play of the regular plastic on the bottom, against the flat texture of the rubberized coating applied to this mouse. From this angle, you can also tell that the shaping is identical on both sides.
That means that as we now take a look at the right side of the mouse, we again have a pair of programmable buttons, and there is that same slight indent to allow some form of grip. This design makes it easy for both right and left handed users to use this mouse comfortably.
The front of the mouse has the braided cable planted right in the center of this edge. You can also see by the front edge of the right and left click buttons, that they are slightly concaved, and will allow your fingers to settle into the low spots for better control.
Stepping back a bit to look at the top of this Avior 7000, we see a rubber trimmed scroll wheel at the front, and then a pair of DPI selection buttons just behind the wheel. As the mouse curves from the top to the heel of the mouse, there is also a logo that, like the wheel, has the option to be LED backlit.
Going back to the cable, it is braided, is two meters long, and offers a Ferrite choke near the gold-plated connection.
Under the Avior 700, we find two stickers in the middle. The larger one at the top offers the naming and serial number, while the smaller one is a logo that surrounds the eye of the sensor. This design uses PTFE feet, but this time, two larger feet that span wide across the mouse are used.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Documentation]
- Page 4 [Mionix Avior 7000 Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- COLORFUL's new CGU 2018 eSports event might include PUBG
- Cygames shows off Granblue Fantasy's combat in all its glory
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series