Packaging and Documentation
As with every mouse we have seen from Mionix, there is flat black packaging that offers a large image of the mouse and the naming on the front panel.
Spinning the box around, the back is much more informative. Here, the image of the mouse is surrounded with seven features like the DPI range, the coating, and the 32-bit MCU, just to name a few. At the right, the features are listed in various other languages to cover their customer base.
On the only other panel that isn't just black, we are offered a QR Code to obtain the information from the site. This panel also shows the system requirements, and tells us that there is a mouse, and a guide inside of the box.
Just like the rest, you have to slide the inner box out of the sleeve to gain access to the mouse. The inner box allows the cable to be tucked under the cardboard at the side, and the mouse is then covered in plastic to keep it protected, and locked in place for shipping.
Under the mouse, you will locate the provided guide, as well as a sticker that you can put on anything your heart desires.
Inside of the guide, Mionix covers the installation process, shows that you need the software for full customizability, and that they do offer a basic warranty for the term of one year inside of the USA.
The back of the guide says in layman's terms, that if you have any questions, need specific support, want to register the mouse, or to get the software, you will need to visit their site.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Documentation]
- Page 4 [Mionix Avior 7000 Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rum Runner's Pack free DLC debuts to Pillars of Eternity 2
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- Co-op monster hunting title, Duntless releases open beta
- Dark Souls Remastered releases a whole day early on Steam
- Borderlands 2 is free-to-play and 75% off Steam this weekend
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit