Test System Setup
For this setup we have used three separate PC systems to test this cooler on the P4, K7 and K8 platforms. We used an AMD Athlon XP 2500+ for our AMD K7 testing, Intel Pentium 4 3.2GHz for our Intel Pentium 4 testing and an AMD Athlon 64 3200+ for our AMD K8 testing.
For comparison, we tested the cooler against the stock coolers that each CPU is supplied with to determine its overall ability as a stock replacement.
AMD Athlon XP 2500+ Stock Speeds
AMD Athlon XP 2500+ Overclocked to 3200+
Here we see the Gigabyte cooler doing a much better job than the stock cooling system that AMD supplies.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series