It is no secret that we here at TweakTown admire Gigabyte due to their diversity and willingness to try just about everything and anything from one time to another. So far Gigabyte has pulled out motherboards for all platforms, video cards based on both nVidia and ATI chipsets, optical storage, notebooks, barebones PC's as well as network and wireless communication products. Now Gigabyte starts to push its way into the cooling sector and in style.
This is certainly not going to be a walk in the park for Gigabyte to get a name for themselves with this particular market segment already being dominated by the two top dogs, namely Thermaltake and CoolerMaster. Gigabyte is going to have to pull out some amazing strings in order to take on the kings of the mountains.
Today we take a look at the Gigabyte 3D cooler which supports AMD K7, K8 and Pentium 4 CPU - all from the single cooler. Let's see what we've got here from the folks at Gigabyte!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Brave Software lands deal with Dow Jones Media Group
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit