After downloading the software and installing it, this is what is shown when it is opened. The left side offers ten locations to set a Macro, and also offers a button to reset all of the functionality back to default. At the right, it shows all of the keys that can be used to assign a macro to, on the five various profiles along the top. There are of course the profile buttons, Function button, and the Windows key, that cannot be reprogrammed.
In this image, we are setting things up from profile one, and we randomly picked the T-key to assign the first macro. Once the key is selected, the M1 offers a dropdown box of standard commands you can choose; the ability to launch an application, or program your own specific Macro to said key.
The Macro editor is basic, and simple to use. I recorded something simple at the left by using the record button at the top, and when the settings gear is clicked, a second window opens for single fire, continuous fire while pressed, or continuous fire until the next button on the keyboard is read. The folder buttons will allow the import and export of any Macros you may have already developed, as well as offloading whole profiles when you need more than five games worth.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Func KB-460 Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 5 [Func KB-460 Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Inside the Func KB-460]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz