Accessories and Documentation
The KB-460 manual is quite thick. Starting off with the contents of their manual, it jumps into a "thanks for the purchase" speech, and suggests that you to register the product for the warranty. It also says that you can join the Func Insider group. It then tells you how to plug it in, and offers a product overview.
This is likely the most important page found inside the manual. This is where Func highlights keys in orange, and also has the sections numbered. The orange keys designate the profile buttons at the top, along with the Func Mode key. The Function key is also highlighted, along with the numbers two and eight on the number-pad, to change the LED modes. The manual also discusses the software, but we will see that soon enough.
The paperwork we saw when we first opened the box was a single folded sheet of paper, inserted into the box. When it is flipped open, it addresses where to find the software to modify its functionality. Also, if there are any questions, or you are in need of any support: https://www.func.net is the place to address that.
Sitting here is the pair of plastic clips used to attach the wrist rest to the keyboard. The edge with the deep groove will slide onto the keyboard, and as we addressed earlier, the tabs then clip into the keyboard. These clips do allow the rest to swivel a bit, so it works well in both the flat, and back adjusted heights of the KB-460.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Func KB-460 Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 5 [Func KB-460 Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Inside the Func KB-460]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard