Accessories and Documentation
The KB-460 manual is quite thick. Starting off with the contents of their manual, it jumps into a "thanks for the purchase" speech, and suggests that you to register the product for the warranty. It also says that you can join the Func Insider group. It then tells you how to plug it in, and offers a product overview.
This is likely the most important page found inside the manual. This is where Func highlights keys in orange, and also has the sections numbered. The orange keys designate the profile buttons at the top, along with the Func Mode key. The Function key is also highlighted, along with the numbers two and eight on the number-pad, to change the LED modes. The manual also discusses the software, but we will see that soon enough.
The paperwork we saw when we first opened the box was a single folded sheet of paper, inserted into the box. When it is flipped open, it addresses where to find the software to modify its functionality. Also, if there are any questions, or you are in need of any support: https://www.func.net is the place to address that.
Sitting here is the pair of plastic clips used to attach the wrist rest to the keyboard. The edge with the deep groove will slide onto the keyboard, and as we addressed earlier, the tabs then clip into the keyboard. These clips do allow the rest to swivel a bit, so it works well in both the flat, and back adjusted heights of the KB-460.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Func KB-460 Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 5 [Func KB-460 Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Inside the Func KB-460]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Smash Bros. Ultimate/Pokemon: Let's Go to bump Switch sales
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- G-Technology Mobile SSD R Series 1TB Review
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions