Accessories and Documentation
Along with the Installation guide, you are also given a CD with the GRID software on it. Don't worry if the disc is scratched or gets damaged, the software can be found on the Antec site as well.
The cooler comes with a universal back plate that is made of plastic, and will not short out against the motherboard. The top mounting ring is a bit different than most though. This ring can be used for both AMD and Intel mounting, just by adjusting the four legs, and adding rubber spacers to keep them in place.
Since this solution is so thick from top to bottom when hung in a chassis, Antec has provided offset mounting brackets to add room between the radiator, and the memory and PWM areas. You also get a pack with four pads for the back plate, and the rubber spacers needed to lock the top mounting ring's legs.
There are also three sets of screws for the head unit. Antec sends a kit for AMD, a set for the majority of the Intel sockets, and a set specific to LGA2011. You are also given eight short screws to mount the radiator into a case, and there are four inserts that go into the back plate.
For some additional testing, Antec also sent this second pair of 120mm fans, and the screws needed to install them onto the radiator. So, in the charts, we will have the testing in the stock configuration, as well as a push/pull setup with all four fans running.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Someone just bought close to $400 million worth of Bitcoin
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit