Antec Kuhler H2O 1250 Continued
After wiping all of the paste off, we found a base that has semi-circular milling marks in it still. Once a blade was held against it, the convex shape of the cold plate became very apparent.
After pulling out the tape measure, we found that the tubing on this cooler from clamp to clamp is ten inches in length. While this may save a few pennies in production costs, with all the tubing used elsewhere, I would have liked to see a couple more inches added in here.
As the tubing reaches the radiator, it takes a trip into the first of two pumps. Once spun through the pump, the coolant is sent into the bottom right side of the radiator. Also, notice that all of the fittings are glued, in an attempt to eliminate those leak points.
Once the coolant reaches the top of the radiator, it comes out of the radiator on the right side, and is passed through the second pump. This time, the coolant is then sent once more through the left side of the radiator, and is then sent back to the head unit from the bottom, as seen in the previous image.
Looking at the radiator from the back, you can see the chassis mounting for adding extra fans is all ready to go, and you can also see the high FPI density used in these aluminum radiators.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit