Antec Kuhler H2O 1250 Continued
After wiping all of the paste off, we found a base that has semi-circular milling marks in it still. Once a blade was held against it, the convex shape of the cold plate became very apparent.
After pulling out the tape measure, we found that the tubing on this cooler from clamp to clamp is ten inches in length. While this may save a few pennies in production costs, with all the tubing used elsewhere, I would have liked to see a couple more inches added in here.
As the tubing reaches the radiator, it takes a trip into the first of two pumps. Once spun through the pump, the coolant is sent into the bottom right side of the radiator. Also, notice that all of the fittings are glued, in an attempt to eliminate those leak points.
Once the coolant reaches the top of the radiator, it comes out of the radiator on the right side, and is passed through the second pump. This time, the coolant is then sent once more through the left side of the radiator, and is then sent back to the head unit from the bottom, as seen in the previous image.
Looking at the radiator from the back, you can see the chassis mounting for adding extra fans is all ready to go, and you can also see the high FPI density used in these aluminum radiators.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard