Packaging is what we typically get from Thermaltake: a black box, red accents, and a blue medieval backdrop to the A30i shown on the left.
As the red stripe continues around the side, we see features like its bulletproof design (although I would not test that), the oversized fan, internal USB 3.0, LED lighting, and that it supports high-end video cards. This is then repeated to cover the many markets that Thermaltake is in.
The back of the packaging is identical to the front, except for the fact that this side has the tab to allow the top of the box to be opened to access the chassis inside of it.
This last side of the packaging offers the shipping label, and we can see by the green sticker that we got the Other Color version of the VM700; the A3W2N version, not the all black A1W2N.
Of course I realize the chassis is on its side in this image, but the point is to show the plastic inner liner, and the Styrofoam end caps that support and protect the chassis during transit. As for what is used here, it proves the KISS mantra; the A30i inside arrived in tip-top condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Thermaltake Armor A30i Speed Edition Gaming Cube]
- Page 5 [Inside the Armor A30i Speed Edition Gaming Cube]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product Continued]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz