Comay BladeDrive G24 480GB
The card is comprised of two cards. The main card plugs into your motherboards PCIe slot, and has the Comay RAID controller, and half of the controllers and flash. The daughterboard holds the other half of the flash, and two controllers.
To spread heat around, Comay put the flash and controllers on opposite sides, and faced them to the outside.
There are thirty-two NAND flash packages in total, and four SATA III flash controllers.
With the heat sink removed, we see the mysterious Comay SBC208 RAID controller. We never found a way to get into the controller to change the stripe size, or see any advanced settings.
The controllers are LSI SandForce SF-2281 VB2; the new lower power controllers.
The flash is Toshiba 19nm dies at 64GB size, and 16K page sizes.
Status LEDs show power, and data activity.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:32 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Accessories]
- Page 4 [Comay BladeDrive G24 480GB]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - AIDA64 Random Access Time]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage - Drives with Data Testing]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - PCMark 8 Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]