I can only see one reason why not to recommend this product, a reason that plagues general consumers with doubts and double thoughts regarding their future computer hardware purchases: Price. That's right, the AcoustiPak Deluxe is expensive, $85.00 in fact. Then again, all products in the PC noise-reduction category are quite costly. So, it comes down to one simple question: Is the price worth what you get? The answer is simply Yes!
Only a very small handful of PC's today are deliberately manufactured to be generally quiet, including under the most extreme circumstances. With thousands of manufacturers and various specifications, it is nearly impossible to create a seamlessly quiet PC, or so one thought. The advantage of AcoustiPak Deluxe is primarily the fact that it virtually replaces all the other noise-reduction products on market by completely eliminating any emitted sounds from your case...period. Such an approach puts many other similar products in the useless category and raises AcoustiPak Deluxe to a level of performance I only hope QuietPC continues throughout their future line of products.
Abundance of materials
Potential airflow interruption and rising of in-case temperatures if handled incorrectly
Rating - 8.5/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- AcoustiPak Deluxe - Page 1 [Introduction]
- AcoustiPak Deluxe - Page 2 [Closer Look]
- AcoustiPak Deluxe - Page 3 [Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard