I can only see one reason why not to recommend this product, a reason that plagues general consumers with doubts and double thoughts regarding their future computer hardware purchases: Price. That's right, the AcoustiPak Deluxe is expensive, $85.00 in fact. Then again, all products in the PC noise-reduction category are quite costly. So, it comes down to one simple question: Is the price worth what you get? The answer is simply Yes!
Only a very small handful of PC's today are deliberately manufactured to be generally quiet, including under the most extreme circumstances. With thousands of manufacturers and various specifications, it is nearly impossible to create a seamlessly quiet PC, or so one thought. The advantage of AcoustiPak Deluxe is primarily the fact that it virtually replaces all the other noise-reduction products on market by completely eliminating any emitted sounds from your case...period. Such an approach puts many other similar products in the useless category and raises AcoustiPak Deluxe to a level of performance I only hope QuietPC continues throughout their future line of products.
Abundance of materials
Potential airflow interruption and rising of in-case temperatures if handled incorrectly
Rating - 8.5/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- AcoustiPak Deluxe - Page 1 [Introduction]
- AcoustiPak Deluxe - Page 2 [Closer Look]
- AcoustiPak Deluxe - Page 3 [Installation]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get caught up in 'Girl in the Spider's Web' Blu-ray giveaway
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases