There have been several rumors floating about the odor of Acousti Products' AcoustiPak. While I cannot deny those accusations of other AcoustiPak derivatives, I can guarantee you that there is no such "dead fish" odor apparent (by any means) surrounding this product.
AcoustiPak provides a surplus of materials within their kit, not only are you equipped with an abundance of sheets, but a variety of materials as well.
Including in the kit, you will find the following:
- 2 x Acoustic Composite sheets - 7mm thickness (2mm Acoustic Barrier Mass and 5mm Acoustic Foam). These sheets are compressible down to approx. 3mm
- 1 x Acoustic Composite sheet - 17mm thickness (2mm Acousti Barrier Mass and 15mm Acoustic Foam) also featuring the AcoustiContour anechoic surface
- 2 x 5¼ inch drive bay Acoustic Foam blocks
- 1 x 3½ inch drive bay Acoustic Foam block
The foam blocks (upper right, image above) provide vibration-dampening fills, to be placed in spare 5.25" or 3.5" bay slots. At first, I was rather skeptical as to whether or not they would be actually helpful in preventing in-case vibration, but it turned out to be a pleasant surprise.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- AcoustiPak Deluxe - Page 1 [Introduction]
- AcoustiPak Deluxe - Page 2 [Closer Look]
- AcoustiPak Deluxe - Page 3 [Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit