There have been several rumors floating about the odor of Acousti Products' AcoustiPak. While I cannot deny those accusations of other AcoustiPak derivatives, I can guarantee you that there is no such "dead fish" odor apparent (by any means) surrounding this product.
AcoustiPak provides a surplus of materials within their kit, not only are you equipped with an abundance of sheets, but a variety of materials as well.
Including in the kit, you will find the following:
- 2 x Acoustic Composite sheets - 7mm thickness (2mm Acoustic Barrier Mass and 5mm Acoustic Foam). These sheets are compressible down to approx. 3mm
- 1 x Acoustic Composite sheet - 17mm thickness (2mm Acousti Barrier Mass and 15mm Acoustic Foam) also featuring the AcoustiContour anechoic surface
- 2 x 5¼ inch drive bay Acoustic Foam blocks
- 1 x 3½ inch drive bay Acoustic Foam block
The foam blocks (upper right, image above) provide vibration-dampening fills, to be placed in spare 5.25" or 3.5" bay slots. At first, I was rather skeptical as to whether or not they would be actually helpful in preventing in-case vibration, but it turned out to be a pleasant surprise.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- AcoustiPak Deluxe - Page 1 [Introduction]
- AcoustiPak Deluxe - Page 2 [Closer Look]
- AcoustiPak Deluxe - Page 3 [Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series