Packaging and Paperwork
The front of the packaging is shiny and black with large gold letters spelling out "Type Heaven" across the middle. There is a sticker applied to the bottom left corner that offers the ZA0100 model number, covers six features, and offers a 2 year warranty through Seasonic, who is a Topre authorized dealer inside of the States.
The long yet skinny sides of the packaging both offer the Type Heaven name at the left, and Topre Corporation at the far right in gold lettering. Simple and elegant seems to be the ongoing theme here.
The smaller ends of the packaging offer the Type Heaven name at both ends, but here on this end, there are a pair of bar codes. The one to the left is the serial number of the product inside, and the right is a UPC code for the product line. The back of the packaging offers just the company name and site address, and is why it isn't shown.
Lifting the lid after breaking a security seal, we find the Type Heaven inside of a plastic liner, but also offset from the edges with folded bits of cardboard to keep is secured. We also found an insert with information on the warranty sitting on top of our Topre.
This insert covers everything needed for the rare instance that you have an issue with the keyboard. They provide the address, where to locate the serial number, and the conditions of the RMA process. While it may be a lengthy turnaround for the RMA, they do cover the cost both ways.
Under the keyboard, along with a second warranty insert, there is a bit of a guide for this keyboard. Again keeping it simple, the cover only offers the name of the keyboard and the name of the company.
Inside of the guide on page one, it shows that one simply needs to connect the USB connection to a free port on the PC, and then start the computer. The operating system will then find the device, and off you go with a driverless install, the Type Heaven is all it will ever be right out of the box.
The other bit that may be of interest to owners is this chart of specifications. It covers the basics as did our chart in that section, but it also adds things like the key weight, that it offers 6-key NKRO, along with confirming the laser etching and that it is ready for any current Windows based OS.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Paperwork]
- Page 4 [Topre Type Heaven 104-Key Keyboard]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard