Setting up your very own personal surveillance system is something I find to be a luxury in this day and age, especially when we have the ability to utilize wireless technology. Over the years, I have had the real pleasure of using many DLink IP cameras, from the 932L to the 5020L, and now this DCS-2332L. With the first two being great products as well, it's good to see DLink adding to their lineup with high-end features like HD recording and playback, and of course the IP65 casing for all weather conditions.
The build quality of the DLink DCS-2332L is quite good, mainly due to the IP65 casing we talked about in the article. The onboard recording feature is a great addition to the lineup, though it was unable to recognize my 64GB SanDisk Extreme microSD card. Maybe future firmware will unlock higher storage capacity options?
Performance of the camera was exceptional in daylight conditions, while low light situations leave a little to be wanted; especially when I have used the 5020L that did very well in low light. The wireless capabilities of the camera allowed great throughput with the included 802.11n capabilities. I was able to install the camera 60ft away in my garage, and still stream video without any pauses, or skips.
Pricing for the DLink DCS-2332L sits at $174.99, with a one-year warranty from DLink.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [D-Link DCS-2332L Network Cloud Camera]
- Page 3 [D-Link Web Configuration]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit