Setting up your very own personal surveillance system is something I find to be a luxury in this day and age, especially when we have the ability to utilize wireless technology. Over the years, I have had the real pleasure of using many DLink IP cameras, from the 932L to the 5020L, and now this DCS-2332L. With the first two being great products as well, it's good to see DLink adding to their lineup with high-end features like HD recording and playback, and of course the IP65 casing for all weather conditions.
The build quality of the DLink DCS-2332L is quite good, mainly due to the IP65 casing we talked about in the article. The onboard recording feature is a great addition to the lineup, though it was unable to recognize my 64GB SanDisk Extreme microSD card. Maybe future firmware will unlock higher storage capacity options?
Performance of the camera was exceptional in daylight conditions, while low light situations leave a little to be wanted; especially when I have used the 5020L that did very well in low light. The wireless capabilities of the camera allowed great throughput with the included 802.11n capabilities. I was able to install the camera 60ft away in my garage, and still stream video without any pauses, or skips.
Pricing for the DLink DCS-2332L sits at $174.99, with a one-year warranty from DLink.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [D-Link DCS-2332L Network Cloud Camera]
- Page 3 [D-Link Web Configuration]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard