D-Link Web Configuration
The landing for the DCS-2332L carries two wizards to get you through the initial setup, and the motion detection setup.
After beginning the Internet connection setup, the web GUI lays out the setup steps.
The first step is to choose whether you want to use a static address, or DHCP.
Moving on, we have the option of using DDNS. You can obtain a free DDNS address from DLink, if you so choose, or enter your settings from several other services.
Moving onto the motion detection setup, again, we have the steps laid out for us.
Here, you can drag across the screen with your mouse to setup the motion detection area. Choose to enable video motion, and take photo snapshots, or video clips.
Moving on, the option to enable scheduled motion detection is available. This is a great option if you want to record motion while you're away doing your daily activities.
Additionally, DLink allows users to receive email notifications on motion.
Continuing on, we land at the image settings tab. Here, you can enable options such as anti-flicker, mirror, as well as flipping the image on the camera.
The audio and video settings allow you setup which codec you would like to use when recording. You can also adjust the resolution from here.
In the advanced tab, you can setup how you would like the IR to operate.
The administration tab allows you to setup user accounts and passwords, and also change the workgroup name of the camera.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [D-Link DCS-2332L Network Cloud Camera]
- Page 3 [D-Link Web Configuration]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit