D-Link DCS-2332L Network Cloud Camera
The packaging for the DCS-2332L carries a number of features listed on the front of the box. Through a clear window, you get a peek at the camera itself.
The scope of delivery for the 2332L includes mounting hardware for the camera, along with an Ethernet cable, wireless antenna, and reading materials.
The back of the camera houses the speaker to the left, and under the panel at the bottom, a microSD slot. The power cord is also sealed into the unit.
Here, we have the wireless antenna connection.
Taking a look at the camera, we find the lens is protected by glass. The motion sensor is below that, with IR LED to the right.
Moving back to the rear of the camera, we have an Ethernet port that is covered by a rubber grommet.
Looking at the camera from the side, you can see it carries a slim profile, which makes it easier to install in tight areas.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [D-Link DCS-2332L Network Cloud Camera]
- Page 3 [D-Link Web Configuration]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Seagate announce its new Enterprise Datasphere Fleet
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 gameplay trailer released
- NZXT introduce the GRID+ V3 fan controller
- Seagate introduce Seagate Secure security features
- NZXT announce their all-new H Series cases
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz