Benchmarks - Random and Sequential Workloads
Our 4K Random read/write workload consists of sixteen threads, all at QD8; results are measured in IOPS (Input Output Operations per Second).
Our Sequential read/write workload is centered on 1MB transfer sizes; again, with sixteen threads, and a Queue Depth of 8.
RAID 0, 4K performance had the RN104 coming in at 1611 write IOPS, with read IOPS touching 149.6.
Within RAID 5, we found the RN104 stayed consistent with read IOPS; write IOPs came in at 488.9.
With RAID 10, we find the RN104 to be a touch faster than the N4560 from Thecus. Here, we have peak write IOPs at 1304, and read consistent once again at 142 IOPS.
Moving on to our sequential workloads, we found the ReadyNAS touching 63 MB/s read, and 46 MB/s write.
Moving over to RAID 5, the RN104 slowed down quite a bit. Here, we have 28 MB/s read, and 39 MB/s write.
Above, we have the results from RAID 10, where we found the RN104 touching 46 MB/s read, and 51 MB/s write.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Single-player AAA game production costs increase by 10x
- Sony makes sign-ups for PS4 v5.50 firmware beta available
- Netflix won't be available on the Nintendo Switch as of yet
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series