Packaging and the ReadyNAS 104
Packaging for the Netgear ReadyNAS 104 is quite attractive. The front of the box keeps a colorful, yet simple design.
The scope of the delivery includes the power adapter, ethernet cable, setup software, and drive screws (if you choose to use them).
The front of the ReadyNAS 104 carries a high gloss exterior; as you can see we caught reflection of the product packaging.
The backside of the NAS houses all of the connectivity options. Here, we have two USB 3.0 ports, and a single eSATA port in red. The top is rounded out with dual gigabit LAN, and the power connection. The 92mm fan takes up much of the bottom half of the rear panel.
When we opened the bay door, we found the drive trays prepared with spring locking mechanisms. A simple downward push releases the handle to pull the drives.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion release date
- Microsoft's Xbox division earned $2.251 billion last quarter
- Amazon listing leaks Shadow of the Tomb Raider screenshots
- Far Cry 5: 2.5 million sold, digital sales 500% over Primal
- Fortnite made $223 million in March, 'king of battle royale'
- Gigabyte P104-100 GPU Mining Card
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit