Packaging and the ReadyNAS 104
Packaging for the Netgear ReadyNAS 104 is quite attractive. The front of the box keeps a colorful, yet simple design.
The scope of the delivery includes the power adapter, ethernet cable, setup software, and drive screws (if you choose to use them).
The front of the ReadyNAS 104 carries a high gloss exterior; as you can see we caught reflection of the product packaging.
The backside of the NAS houses all of the connectivity options. Here, we have two USB 3.0 ports, and a single eSATA port in red. The top is rounded out with dual gigabit LAN, and the power connection. The 92mm fan takes up much of the bottom half of the rear panel.
When we opened the bay door, we found the drive trays prepared with spring locking mechanisms. A simple downward push releases the handle to pull the drives.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD EPYC Milan CPU: Zen 3 on newer 7nm+ node teased
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 update out, includes Nuketown map
- Samsung Galaxy S10: 8nm Exynos 9820, dedicated NPU, 8K video
- Xbox boss says he's 'very excited' about next-gen Xbox
- Command & Conquer and Red Alert being remastered for the PC
- Netgear Insight Business Storage and Networking Management
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms