The BIOS screens listed here are pretty much the standard Supermicro BIOS screens that support this platform. We will just take a look at a few screens that show some of the features of this motherboard.
Here, we see the main Advanced tab, and adjustable settings.
This is the CPU Configuration tab. There are quite a few options for controlling the CPU power limits. These can come in handy for systems that need to have very low-power states when not in use.
This is the Serial Port Configuration tab. This board has a large number of serial ports that allow it to connect to many different types of devices. This includes devices such as printers, bar code scanners, and other point of sale devices.
This is the second part of the Serial Port Configuration tab.
The Memory Configuration tab shows that the max speed of memory for this board is 1600 MHz, which is just fine for this board, as there is no need for faster RAM kits for these types of systems.
A PCIe 2.0 slot is more than enough for these systems. The only time you might want a PCIe 3.0 slot, is if you are planning to use a high-end graphics or network card.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Motherboard Specifications]
- Page 3 [Motherboard Layout]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup]
- Page 6 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Total System Power Use]
- Page 10 [NAS Tests]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- Gearbox CEO addresses current Borderlands 3 rights rumors
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit