SteelSeries FREE Mobile Wireless Controller
The first uncluttered view of the FREE shows that the design is something anyone can get used to in a matter of seconds. With a D-pad at the left, two joysticks, and the familiar four button layout at the right, it just takes time to feel for the size since it requires little movement for operation.
At the bottom edge, between the joysticks, there is the small Micro-USB charging port to recharge the Lithium ION battery inside of the controller.
The front edge of the FREE has the SteelSeries name on the angled section, but the leading edge here offers an R and L bumper buttons here. It is lacking the extra pair from an XBOX controller, but most games don't require more than eleven functions.
The back of the FREE is entirely coated with the rubberized surface to ensure it won't slide around in your hands. In the center is a sticker that shows the serial number along with how to change the mode from Droid and PC over to iOS mode.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [SteelSeries FREE Mobile Wireless Controller]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Marvel unleashes the official trailer to Black Panther
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard