Accessories and Documentation
In a zip lock bag found behind the mouse, there is a second rubber insert to use with the Rival. If the "RIVAL" one does not do it for you, maybe the one with "SteelSeries" and the logo will. Thing is, anyone with a 3D printer could make any sort of insert they wanted, and it is a very cool idea.
As for paperwork, this is it, just this two sided piece of paper. This side covers help and safety. It offers the support, FAQ, and explains where to shop with SteelSeries addresses. The bottom discusses ergonomics a bit, then mentions that breaks are definitely needed while gaming.
The reverse of that insert offers a quick tutorial. First plug in the Rival, then get online and grab the software. Funny thing, the software. While this and the box show various charts and graphs for the software, the SteelSeries Engine 3.0 shows something completely different.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NZXT introduce the GRID+ V3 fan controller
- Seagate introduce Seagate Secure security features
- NZXT announce their all-new H Series cases
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz