3DMark 2001 SE is a part of the popular 3DMark series. By combining DirectX 8.1 support with completely new graphics (including the GeForce4), it continues to provide benchmark results that empower you to make informed hardware assessments.
Again the Soyo takes the honours.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Soyo KT600 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Soyo KT600 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Soyo KT600 - Page 3 [Features]
- Soyo KT600 - Page 4 [Overclocking]
- Soyo KT600 - Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and SiSoft Sandra 2004]
- Soyo KT600 - Page 6 [Benchmarks - PCMark2002 Pro]
- Soyo KT600 - Page 7 [Benchmarks - 3DMark2001SE]
- Soyo KT600 - Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- Soyo KT600 - Page 9 [Benchmarks - Code Creatures]
- Soyo KT600 - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- Soyo KT600 - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Quake 3 Arena]
- Soyo KT600 - Page 12 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight II]
- Soyo KT600 - Page 13 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- Soyo KT600 - Page 14 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- SanDisk now shipping 400GB microSD card, pumps 100MB/sec
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- OWC ThunderBlade V4 4TB Review
- SuperMicro C7Z370-CG-IW (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit