Genius Energy Mouse
Viewing the Energy from the left side, the lower half of the mouse is made from black plastic, and has had a funny U-shaped rubber grip added to make sure that even on the go, this is easy to keep your grip on. The top half of this version is a bright electric blue and looks really good.
The back offers a USB 2.0 in the lower section of black plastic to allow you to discharge the battery into other devices. The blue section at the top offers a rubber pad for grip and comfort, placing the company and mouse naming along its top edge.
The Energy is also ambidextrous with the design where both sides mimic each other. This side has the same rubber strip applied to it for grip, and since the top does not camber to one side or another, lefties can certainly enjoy using this as well.
The right and left click buttons are slightly concave for a bit better feel and grip to the front of the mouse. Below that, in the black section of the plastic, there is a Micro-USB port to allow the same cable that charges phones to be used to charge the mouse as well.
Between the right and left click buttons there is a lightly segmented, rubberized, scroll wheel for basic functionality. Behind it is a button to activate the charging system to charge a phone, and at the edge are the four LEDs that will denote the level of current power in the LiPo cell inside of it.
Flipping the Energy mouse over, we find four tiny Teflon feet that allows it to glide well on most surfaces. Between the front feet is a USB dongle holder, as not to lose the dongle while travelling, just above the sensor eye. Off to the left is a power switch so that the mouse does not constantly discharge while it gets tossed around in a bag.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Genius Energy Mouse]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 5 minutes of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's 'World of Light'
- Fury's rage showcased in two new Darksiders III trailers
- Marvel & Riot partner to release 'League of Legends' comics
- Players will unlock Smash Bros. Ultimate's roster rapidly
- Skyrim composer raises hand for Lord of The Rings TV show
- Silicon Power Bolt B80 Portable SSD Review - Subtle Style
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card