The front panel of the Blackbird packaging offers a rendering of the keyboard to take up most of the room. Around it there are the measurements along with features like the multimedia keys, braided cable, and the USB hub. To the right side, it covers the key caps, the side panel lighting, individual LEDs with each switch, an image of Cherry MX blue switches, and an image of the blue LEDs to finish things out.
The longer, yet thin sides of the packaging look like this. There is the logo, the full name of this keyboard, and the web address presented.
As for any other valid information to be found on the thin sides of the box, there is just this slightly askew sticker. This tells us that we have the E1B-US layout that offers the US iconography on the key caps, it has blue switches, and it also has blue LEDs.
The back of the box is where customers are going to get most of their information on the Blackbird. To the left is an image of the keyboard with seven features shown around it. To the right are the specifications listings that they also offer on their site, and what we just covered on the previous page.
When the box is opened to retrieve the keyboard, things inside is well separated and compartmentalized. At the bottom is the Blackbird keyboard is wrapped in foam. On top of that is a layer of cardboard with two sections. The one at the back is to keep the USB cable under control, and the one to the front allows the wrist pad a place to ride without taking damage or being pressed into the keys on the keyboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- God of War's director confirms viewable Death Stranding demo
- New Street Fighter V character 'Kage' image leaked early
- Intel's new Xeon W-3175X: 28C/56T could cost up to $4000
- 3DMark's ray tracing benchmark: RTX 2080 Ti scores 51FPS
- It costs $600 to unlock everything in Red Dead Online
- light is flashing slow
- Core HT 231D - replacement CPU fan
- ASRock z390 Taichi v1.80 BIOS SSD issues
- ASRock Z370 Extreme 4 and Intel AC 9260 WiFi card
- Areca ARC-8050U3 USB-C RAID DAS Review
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire