The front panel of the Blackbird packaging offers a rendering of the keyboard to take up most of the room. Around it there are the measurements along with features like the multimedia keys, braided cable, and the USB hub. To the right side, it covers the key caps, the side panel lighting, individual LEDs with each switch, an image of Cherry MX blue switches, and an image of the blue LEDs to finish things out.
The longer, yet thin sides of the packaging look like this. There is the logo, the full name of this keyboard, and the web address presented.
As for any other valid information to be found on the thin sides of the box, there is just this slightly askew sticker. This tells us that we have the E1B-US layout that offers the US iconography on the key caps, it has blue switches, and it also has blue LEDs.
The back of the box is where customers are going to get most of their information on the Blackbird. To the left is an image of the keyboard with seven features shown around it. To the right are the specifications listings that they also offer on their site, and what we just covered on the previous page.
When the box is opened to retrieve the keyboard, things inside is well separated and compartmentalized. At the bottom is the Blackbird keyboard is wrapped in foam. On top of that is a layer of cardboard with two sections. The one at the back is to keep the USB cable under control, and the one to the front allows the wrist pad a place to ride without taking damage or being pressed into the keys on the keyboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Street Fighter V players upgraded to the Arcade Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Civilization VI: Rise and Fall new details fully explained
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series