When you think Cooler Master, the first thing that comes to mind is cooling. After all, they have long been in the business of creating a large array of OEM and commercial cooling solutions for both AMD and Intel systems. After much success in cooling, they have recently begun spreading their interests in several different directions. Quality enclosures comes readily to mind as well as any number of other concepts.
But today we have the opportunity to look at something completely different. It is a device called the Musketeer and is dubbed a "System Dynamic Detector". It offers more aesthetic appeal than functionality, but with PC systems becoming more individualized than ever, this isn't a bad thing.
So come join us as we take a look at this new product from Cooler Master. We'll look at what it is capable of and try to help you decide if it deserves a place in your personal rig.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit