Once the software is installed, every time you want to load the configuration panel, there is this screen where you will have to wait almost thirty seconds or so for the software to get underway. If you accidentally close it, you have to wait for this screen again when it is reloaded.
Now that we are actually in the control panel, we are dropped onto the "main" tab where we are able to reconfigure any of the eight buttons on the mouse with various presets. It also offers four profiles along the bottom to keep in the mouse. You can even add an image for these profiles.
The "advanced" tab is where it gets serious. At the top are four levels of DPI to set with the current DPI displayed with the pink dot. To the right you can get X and Y control, as well as setting individual polling rates. The LED mode options run across the middle, and there is a slide to adjust the brightness. There are then controls for OS sensitivity, double click speed, and button response time (which we haven't seen before). Then, along with a test box at the right, there is a lock OS button as well as a button for angle snapping.
The "Macro" tab offers everything needed to deliver the best in Macro programmability. There are time delays, multiple key push options, a screen to show the Macro with editor features to fine tune them, and 128kb of room to house various Macros onboard the mouse.
There is room for four profiles on the Reaper as shown in the window at the right. That does not mean that you cannot set up a profile for every individual game owned. It will require room on the storage drive to house them, but in this tab, there is the ability to load and unload them to fit with what you are currently playing, or what games you will be playing with at a buddies, without access to your PCs extra profiles to pick from.
The "library" tab is similar to what we just saw, but instead of being for profiles, this is where the list will populate all of the Macros you have saved on the PC. To move them from a list at the left, click and highlight it, then to the right, you pick the button to use it and which profile it is to be used. There is also an Import feature that will allow you to search for and import Macros already made with other devices.
The "support" tab is where Cooler Master offers a brief statement noting that this is the way you access support or ask any questions about your new purchase. They deliver the standard address in print at the bottom, but the Online Support button will take you there without typing it. As for the Version Info button, it opens the smaller window displaying the software and firmware versions currently in use to reference against any updates that may be on the site.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ROME: Total War is coming to iPhone, August 23rd
- Micron Outs In-House High Performance NVMe SSD Controller
- Silicon Motion Details SM2270 Enterprise SSD Controller
- Fullbright's Gone Hone will debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Dr. Strange/Avengers buildings spotted in Spider-Man trailer
- Buy (10 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $1,500
- Buy (5 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $1,150
- TRENDnet TWC-L10 Wi-Fi Light Bulb Security Camera Review
- Buy (3 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $900
- Buy (2Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $800
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada
- Razer NOMMO Pro is Available For Purchase
- Beat-'Em-Up Coffee Crisis Out On Xbox One Today
- New World Boss Karanda Coming to Black Desert Online SEA